Does it happen to you that when you cut the sheets, coasters or macramé mirrors, it is difficult for you to make them symmetrical? You cut one side, then another, to try to equalize them, and in the end you run out of rope... With this tool, the problem is over!
These guides will help you cut leaves and circles faster and easier. EITHER You will have greater precision and perfect your results in macramé works.
A pack of 3 cutting guides to level up your macramé pieces and make them look more professional. You can choose between 3 different shapes and the pack includes 3 sizes of the same shape.
Shapes and sizes:
- Leaves:small 9.5cm x 11cm, medium 15cm x 17cm, large 20cm x 23cm (width x height)
- hearts:small 11cm x 12.5cm, medium 15cm x 17cm, large 20cm x 23cm (width x height)
- Circles: small 15cm, medium 20cm, large 25cm (diameter)
- Remove the rubber and put your piece between the two pieces of wood.
- Put the rubber back to fix it and that nothing moves.
- Cut out the shape along the edge of the boards.
We ship orders in less than 24 hours and every working day. Check the delivery times and price here . The shipping price is calculated automatically before making the purchase.