The Sewing Box 14 is a limited edition hardcover publication that includes:
- 16 biographies of designers from around the world who tell us how they have embarked on the craft world.
- 16 patterns to learn by doing.
- 16 QR codes to explanatory videos.
- 4 Illustrations.
- 5 techniques: knitting, crochet, amigurumi, embroidery and macramé.
- 1 glossary of terms and point types.
- 1 digital annex with extra content.
- 1 extra bonus: Weave, meditate and breathe. The five tricks to keep in mind to turn your knitting time into a meditation by Mindfulness expert Karina Morales.s.
Discover, throughout more than 100 pages, timeless projects for all levels.
Includes a Macranova pattern
The magazine includesour exclusive "Maui Hula" tapestry pattern, which you won't find anywhere else.We are very excited to be part of this projectand to encourage people to start in macramé!
A tapestry inspired by Hawaiian dance, full of life and joy. The skirts of the dancers and the exotic flowers are reflected in this multicolored tapestry. A tapestry with a simple pattern but with a lot of personality, perfect to get started in the textile art of macramé. I hope you enjoy the process and your new decorative tapestry!!
You can buy only the magazine or the magazine pack together with the kit of materials you need to make the tapestry.
Pack Magazine + Macramé Kit:
The pack includes Magazine , where you will find the pattern and instructions to make the tapestry, and a kit of materials with everything you need to do it:
- Wooden rod
- 1 skein of 100m of 5mm braided rope in Natural (ecru) color for the base
- 9mm warp in 3 colors (linen, tangerine and coral) for the tassels
And you will have plenty of rope left over that you can use for other projects.
We ship orders in less than 24 hours and every working day.Check the delivery times and pricehere. the price ofshipping is calculated automatically before you make your purchase.
*The screen of your device may slightly alter the color tone.