Learn how to make a two-tone macrame tapestry with tassels following our tutorial. We will guide you step by step so that you can create a tapestry like the one in the photo yourself. Disconnect from the routine, and have a nice and relaxing time while you create something beautiful. Give yourself that time you deserve.
The "Marrakech" tapestry is inspired by the geometric motifs of the palaces of Marrakech, and completed with tassels and a fringed curtain, reminiscent of the traditional hand-woven rugs that abound in the markets of the medina. A sophisticated tapestry with a lot of personality, with a simple pattern, perfect for getting started in the art of macrame textiles. I hope you enjoy the process and your new decorative tapestry!ivo!
This is a digital product. After buying it, you will receive a pdf in your email. Contains the pattern and step by step explanation. You can save it and consult it whenever you want.
🧶 Level : beginner. You need to know how to make the main macrame knots.
📐 Size: The size of the tapestryit is 30cm wide x 48cm longapproximately.
Language : Spanish.
☝️ Materials you will need: To follow the tutorial and make the tapestry you will need the following materials:
- 4mm twisted rope - 31.2 meters of main color(in the model it is the natural color) (you can buy it here)
- 4mm twisted rope - 14.4 meters secondary color(on the model it is caramel color) (you can buy it here)
- Secondary color 9mm worsted rope - 2.5 meters (you can buy it here)
- 30cm wooden rod (you can buy it here)
- Scissors(here you can see several models)
- Measuring tape (here you can see several models)
- Brush (you can buy it here)
This pattern was published in the book "50 DIY Projects to get excited about color", which you can buy here.