Twisted cotton rope is what is usually called "macrame rope", since in the past it was the only one used for the technique. It is produced by twisting three strands into a spiral. Thanks to this structure, a resistant and strong rope is achieved, and with a higher weight than other types of rope. It is an easy rope to handle (we recommend it for beginners) and you can unwind the strands to get wavy fringes.
Consult our STRING GUIDE FOR MACRAMÉ and discover more about the different types of ropes there are.
WHAT TO USE THIS ROPE FOR?
- Macrame: this thickness allows large projects to be carried out in a short time. Perfect for tapestries, pots, hammocks.
- machine sew: We have customers who have used this string to sew baskets and bags, and it has worked well for them. However, in this link you can find our specific rope for machine sewing.
- Composition: Recycled cotton
- Thickness: 7mm
- Length: 50m 5%%
- The Natural color is also available in 160m XL spools in this link
- Weight: 1kg
- Certificate: Standard 100 OEKO-TEX®
- It is a high quality product
- Made in Spain
YOU NEED MORE UNITS? If it does not let you add more units to the cart, it is because there is no more stock. If you need more units than available, you can order them sending us a message and we would send it to you in 7-10 days.
*The color may vary slightly from the photo depending on the production batch because we work with recycled cotton (it does not dye).
**The color tone and thickness may vary slightly from batch to batch, so we always recommend buying a little more quantity if it's for a specific project, so you don't run short of material.