Treatment of personal data
At Macranova we care about the personal data we process and the exact compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, among others, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 of April 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and which repeals Directive 95/46/EC, as well as Organic Law 3/2018 , of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
Accordingly, you are informed of the following issues regarding the processing of personal data that we carry out at Macranova:
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
- Identity:EP (Macranova)
- Postal address:C/Alfons el magnanim 15, Barcelona 08019
Email:info @ macranova com
Principles relating to treatment
In the processing of personal data carried out therein, the principles required by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with respect to to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency:the data we collect is processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner, with the prior consent of the interested parties when necessary or, where appropriate, for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is party or for the application at its request of pre-contractual measures, or, if the processing is necessary for compliance with an applicable legal obligation, or for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the person responsible or by a third party, provided that on said interests do not prevail over the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested party that require the protection of personal data, in particular when the interested party is a child.
- Principle of purpose limitation:the personal data we process are used for the purposes indicated in the section “For what purpose do we use your personal data”.
- Data minimization principle:in accordance with this principle, the only personal data we collect from users is that strictly necessary to manage the contractual relationship or to be able to respond to queries, suggestions and/or requests for information that they make to us.
- Accuracy principle:the personal data we collect will be kept accurate and, if necessary, updated To do this, in the event that there is a change in personal data, the user must notify us so that we can make the appropriate update.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period:the personal data we process will be kept for the periods indicated in the section “How long will we keep your personal data?”
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality:to respect this principle, personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees adequate security, including protection against unauthorized or illicit processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, applying to appropriate technical and organizational measures.
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
Customer data:to manage your registration in order to be able to make purchases on our website and, accordingly, manage and fulfill the orders you place and the services you request.
Likewise, if you check the box enabled for this purpose, we will use your contact information to manage your subscription to our newsletter and, accordingly, send you, by electronic means, information about our company, its products, services, news, offers or promotions.
Data collected through support tickets:to manage and address the incident that you notify us in relation to the purchase made.
Newsletter subscriber data:to manage the subscription to our newsletter and, therefore, the sending, by email, of newsletters or information bulletins about our company, its products, services, news, offers or promotions.
Data collected through the contact form:to manage and respond to queries or requests for information made by users.
User data from our profiles on social networks:to interact with our users, mainly, responding to comments they make to the publications we make on the profiles we have on different social networks.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
Customer data:the legal or juridical basis for the processing of your personal data is the execution of the contract to which the customers are a party.
Regarding the sending of commercial information, the legal basis is the consent that you give us when you check the box enabled to subscribe to our newsletter.
Data collected through support tickets:the legal or legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the execution of the contract to which the clients are a party.
Newsletter subscriber data:the legal or legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent given when subscribing to our newsletter and, therefore, the need for said processing to attend to your subscription.
Data collected through the contact form:the legal or juridical basis for the processing of personal data provided to us by interested parties when completing the form is the consent given when contacting us through it and, therefore, the need to said processing to attend to and respond to queries or requests for information that users make to us.
Data from users of our profiles on social networks:the legal or legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the consent given when following us on our social networks, such processing being therefore necessary to interact with users (for example, to respond comments).
How have we obtained your personal data?
All the personal data that we process at Macranova are provided to us by the interested parties themselves or their legal representatives.
The personal data that we collect through this website have been collected through the existing forms or through the email address enabled for this purpose.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
The personal data of the clients will be communicated, where appropriate, to the tax administration for compliance with legal and tax obligations, as well as to the financial entity(ies) through which Macranova manages the collections. (in the case of clients) and payments (in the case of suppliers and employees).
Likewise, for some issues we use third-party services, who act as data processors, with whom we have signed the corresponding data processing contract in accordance with the provisions of article 28.3 of the RGPD.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Customer data:personal data will be kept for the duration of the corresponding contractual relationship and, once it ends, for the periods necessary to comply with legal obligations.
In relation to the sending of newsletters, your personal contact data will be kept as long as you do not revoke your consent by requesting unsubscription.
Data collected through support tickets:we will keep your personal data for the periods necessary to manage and address the incident that you notify us in relation to the purchase made.
Newsletter subscriber data:we will retain the personal data of subscribers as long as you do not revoke your consent by requesting unsubscription.
Data collected through the contact form:the personal data provided to us will be kept only during the management of the queries or requests for information that users make to us in such a way that, once their processing is completed, they will be deleted.
User data from our profiles on social networks:the retention periods for the personal data of our followers on social networks depend on the policies of each social network, although we will only process them until they stop following us.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
- Right to request access to your personal data:in order to know and verify the legality of the processing, you may request confirmation from us at any time as to whether Macranova is processing your personal data and, in such case, we will inform you, among others. questions, what data we are processing, its purpose, origin of the data, expected period of conservation of the data and, where appropriate, recipients or categories of recipients.
- Right to request rectification:you may ask us to rectify personal data that is inaccurate or to complete data that is incomplete, including by means of an additional declaration. In this case, you must indicate in your request what data you are referring to and the correction that must be made, and must accompany, where appropriate, documentation justifying the inaccuracy or incomplete nature of the data being processed.
- Right to request its deletion (“right to be forgotten”):you can ask us to delete your personal data and stop processing it if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, withdraw your consent, have been processed unlawfully or must be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data:in this case Macranova will only keep your personal data for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, or with a view to protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest.
- Right to portability of your personal data:you can ask us to deliver your personal data, to you or to another person in charge that you indicate, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object to processing:Macranova will stop processing your personal data in the manner you indicate, unless we have to continue processing it for compelling legitimate reasons or for the formulation, exercise or defense of possible claims.
How to exercise your data protection rights:by sending an email to info @ macranova com (without spaces) , accompanying in any case a photocopy of your ID.
Macranova will respond to all requests within the deadlines and conditions required by current regulations on the protection of personal data.
How to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency:if you consider that we have not adequately treated your personal data or that we have not properly attended to the exercise of your data protection rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Data Protection, either through its electronic headquarters or at its address, Jorge Juan Street, nº 6, CP 28001 Madrid.
More information about data protection rights and complaints before the Supervisory Authority at www.aepd.es.
In accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the GDPR, Macranova has adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk.
In order to assess the adequacy of the level of security, particular account has been taken of the risks posed by data processing, in particular as a consequence of accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. , or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
duty of secrecy
Macranova has adopted measures to guarantee that any person acting under its respective authority and having access to the personal data provided to us by users can only process it following the company's instructions, and must also maintain the corresponding professional secrecy regarding the same, which will have an indefinite duration.
To this end, our employees have signed a confidentiality and duty of secrecy document regarding the information and personal data they process during their existing employment relationship with the company.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive or in the memory of the computer that accesses or visits the pages of certain websites, so that the user's preferences can be known when they connect again. Cookies stored on the user's hard drive cannot read the data contained therein, access personal information or read cookies created by other providers.