Treatment of personal data
At Macranova we care about the personal data that we process and for the exact compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, among others, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 of April 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46/CE is repealed, as well as Organic Law 3/2018 , of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
In accordance with this, the following questions regarding the processing of personal data that we carry out at Macranova are reported:
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
- Identity:Ekaterina Polenyaka (Macranova)
- Postal address:C/Alfons el magnanim 15, Barcelona 08019
- Email:macranova @ gmailcom (without spaces)
Principles relating to treatment
In the processing of personal data that is carried out in the same, the principles required by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46/CE (hereinafter, RGPD) is repealed:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency:the data we collect is treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner, with the prior consent of the interested parties when necessary or, where appropriate, for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is part or for the application at the request of the latter of pre-contractual measures, or, if the treatment is necessary for the fulfillment of an applicable legal obligation, or for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the person in charge or by a third party, provided that on said interests do not prevail over the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested party that require the protection of personal data, in particular when the interested party is a child.
- Principle of purpose limitation:the personal data that we process is used for the purposes indicated in the section"For what purpose do we use your personal data".
- Principle of data minimization:in accordance with this principle, the only personal data that we collect from users is that which is strictly necessary to manage the contractual relationship or to be able to attend to the queries, suggestions and/or requests for information that they make to us.
- Principle of accuracy:the personal data we collect will be kept accurate and, if necessary, updatedFor this, in the event of any change in personal data, the user must notify us so that we can make the appropriate update.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period:the personal data that we process will be kept for the periods indicated in the section"How long will we keep your personal data?"
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality:to respect this principle, personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees adequate security thereof, including protection against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against its loss, destruction or accidental damage, applying to appropriate technical and organizational measures.
For what purpose do we use your personal data?
Customer data:to manage your registration in order to be able to make purchases on our website and, accordingly, manage and fulfill the orders you place and the services they demand.
Likewise, if you check the box enabled for this purpose, we will use your contact information to manage your subscription to our newsletter and, accordingly, send you, by electronic means, information about our company, its products, services, news, offers or promotions.
Data collected through support tickets:to manage and attend to the incident that you notify us in relation to the purchase made.
Newsletter subscriber data:to manage the subscription to our newsletter and, therefore, the sending, by email, of newsletters or informative bulletins about our company, its products, services, news, offers or promotions.
Data collected through the contact form:to manage and respond to inquiries or requests for information made by users.
User data of our profiles on social networks:to interact with our users, mainly, responding to comments they make to the publications we make on the profiles we have on different social networks.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
Customer data:the legal or legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the execution of the contract in which the customers are a party.
Regarding the sending of commercial information, the legal basis is the consent that, if applicable, you give us by checking the box enabled to subscribe to our newsletter.
Data collected through the support tickets:the legal or legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the execution of the contract in which the clients are a party.
Data of newsletter subscribers:the legal or legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent given when subscribing to our newsletter and, therefore, the need for such treatment to attend to your subscription.
Data collected through the contact form:the legal or legal basis for the processing of personal data provided by the interested parties when completing the form is the consent given when contacting us through it and, therefore, the need to said treatment to attend and respond to inquiries or requests for information made by users.
User data of our profiles on social networks:the legal or legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the consent given when following us on our social networks, therefore such processing is necessary to interact with users (for example, to respond comments).
How have we obtained your personal data?
All the personal data that we process at Macranova is provided to us by the interested parties or their legal representatives.
The personal data that we collect through this website has been collected through the existing forms or through the email address provided for it.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
The personal data of the clients will be communicated, where appropriate, to the tax administration for compliance with legal and tax obligations, as well as to the financial entity (s) through which Macranova manages the collections. (in the case of customers) and payments (in the case of suppliers and employees).
Likewise, for some issues we use third-party services, who act as data managers, with whom we have signed the corresponding data processing contract in accordance with the provisions of article 28.3 of the RGPD.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Customer data:personal data will be kept during the validity of the corresponding contractual relationship and, once this has ended, during the periods necessary to comply with legal obligations.
In relation to the sending of newsletters, your personal contact data will be kept as long as you do not revoke your consent requesting the unsubscription.
Data collected through the support tickets:we will keep your personal data for the periods necessary to manage and attend to the incident that you notify us in relation to the purchase made.
Data of subscribers to the newsletter:we will keep the personal data of the subscribers as long as you do not revoke your consent requesting the unsubscription.
Data collected through the contact form:the personal data that you provide us will be kept only during the management of inquiries or requests for information made by users in such a way that, once their processing is completed, they will be deleted.
User data of our profiles in social networks:the retention periods of the personal data of our followers in social networks depend on the policies of each social network, although we will only treat them until they stop following us.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
- Right to request access to your personal data:in order to know and verify the legality of the treatment, you may ask us at any time to confirm whether Macranova is treating your personal data and, in this case, we will inform you, among others. Questions, about what data we are treating, its purpose, origin of the data, expected period of conservation of the data and, where appropriate, recipients or categories of recipients.
- Right to request rectification:you may request the rectification of personal data that are inaccurate or that we complete those that are incomplete, including by means of an additional declarationIn this case, you must indicate in your request what data you refer to and the correction to be made, and, where appropriate, you must accompany the supporting documentation for the inaccuracy or incompleteness of the data being processed.
- Right to request its deletion ("right to be forgotten"):you can ask us to delete your personal data and stop being processed if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, withdraw your consent, have been treated illegally or must be suppressed in order to comply with a legal obligation.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data:in this case Macranova will only keep your personal data for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, or with a view to protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for important public interest reasons.
- Right to the portability of your personal data:you can ask us to deliver your personal data, to you or to another person in charge that you indicate to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object to the treatment:Macranova will stop treating your personal data in the way you indicate, unless we have to continue treating them for compelling legitimate reasons or for the formulation, exercise or defense of possible claims.
How to exercise your data protection rights:by sending an email to macranova @ gmailcom (without spaces) , accompanying in any case a photocopy of your ID.
Macranova will respond to all requests within the terms and conditions required by current regulations on the protection of personal data.
How to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection:if you consider that we have not adequately processed your personal data or that we have not duly attended to the exercise of your data protection rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, either through its electronic headquarters or at its address, at calle Jorge Juan, nº 6, CP28001 of Madrid.
More information on data protection rights and claims before the Control Authority at www.aepd.es.
In accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the RGPD, Macranova has adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk.
In order to assess the adequacy of the level of security, the risks posed by data processing have been particularly taken into account, in particular as a consequence of the destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. , or the communication or unauthorized access to said data.
Duty of secrecy
Macranova has adopted measures to guarantee that any person who acts under their respective authority and has access to the personal data that users provide us, can only process them following instructions from the company, and must also keep the corresponding professional secrecy about them, which they will have an indefinite duration.
To this end, our employees have signed a document of confidentiality and duty of secrecy regarding the information and personal data that they deal with on the occasion of the existing employment relationship with the company.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive or in the memory of the computer that accesses or visits the pages of certain websites, so that user preferences can be known when reconnecting.The cookies stored on the user's hard drive cannot read the data contained therein, access personal information or read the cookies created by other providers.