Combed cotton rope, also called warp. It is produced by twisting cotton threads into a single strand. Thanks to this structure, a particularly soft rope is achieved, very easy to fray and comb, and light.
Consult our STRING GUIDE FOR MACRAMÉ and discover more about the different types of ropes there are.
WHAT TO USE THIS ROPE FOR?
In the pictures you can see project examples what our clients have done with this rope.
- Macrame: This thickness allows large projects to be carried out in a short time. Or if your project includes tassels and pom poms, this is the most indicated rope. Also used as a base string for rainbows.
- Composition: Recycled cotton
- Thickness: 9mm
- Length: 25m or 75m 5% (depending on color))
- The Natural color is also available in a 200m XL spool in this link
- Certificate: Standard 100 OEKO-TEX®
- It is a high quality product
- Made in Spain
YOU NEED MORE UNITS? If it does not let you add more units to the cart, it is because there is no more stock. If you need more units than available, you can order them sending us a message and we would send it to you in 7-10 days.
*The color may vary slightly from the photo depending on the production batch because we work with recycled cotton (it does not dye).
**The color tone and thickness may vary slightly from batch to batch, so we always recommend buying a little more quantity if it's for a specific project, so you don't run short of material.