Braided rope with core, made of cotton. It is a cord-type rope, with a tubular shape that contains a core of cotton threads inside that maintains its shape. It is the easiest rope to handle (we recommend it for beginners), and the lightest, soft to the touch, the knots are very well defined, it cannot be frayed or combed.
Check our MACRAMÉ ROPE GUIDE and discover more about the different types of ropes there are.
WHAT TO USE THIS ROPE FOR?
In the images you can see project examples What our clients have done with this rope.
- Macrame: This is the standard thickness and the most used in macramé, so it will be useful for practically any project: tapestries, bags, cushions, rugs.
- Crochet (needle 8-10): rugs, baskets, poufs, bags and all kinds of accessories
- Names (tricotín): you can pass the wire inside the rope and make names and words
- sewing machine: We have clients who have used this rope to sew baskets and bags, and it has worked well for them. However, in this link You can find our specific rope for machine sewing.
- Composition: Recycled cotton
- Thickness: 5mm
- Length: 5% compared to the indicatedo
- Certificate: Standard 100 OEKO-TEX®
- It is a high quality product
⚠️ IT DOESN'T LET YOU ADD MORE UNITS TO THE CART? If it doesn't let you add more units to the cart, it is because there is no more stock. We replace the colors every 2-3 weeks. If you need more than 8 units of the same color, you can order them sending us a message.
⚠️ YOU DON'T FIND A COLOR IN THE DROP DOWN? If you don't find a color in the drop-down list it is because we have already discontinued it and it will not return. But we have many more!
*The color may vary slightly from the photo depending on the production batch because we work with recycled cotton (it is not dyed).
**The color tone and thickness may vary slightly from one batch to another, so we always recommend purchasing a little more if it is for a specific project, so as not to run out of material.