Twisted cotton rope is what is usually called "macrame rope", since in the past it was the only one used for the technique. It is produced by twisting three strands into a spiral. Thanks to this structure, a resistant and strong rope is achieved, and with a higher weight than other types of rope. It is an easy rope to handle (we recommend it for beginners) and you can unroll the strands to get wavy fringes.
Check our MACRAMÉ ROPE GUIDE and discover more about the different types of ropes there are.
WHAT TO USE THIS ROPE FOR?
- Macrame: tapestries, flower pots, curtains, chairs, hammocks
- sewing machine: We have clients who have used this rope to sew baskets and bags, and it has worked well for them. However, in this link You can find our specific rope for machine sewing.
- Composition: Recycled cotton
- Thickness: 5mm
- Length: 50m 5%%
- The Natural color is also available in 260m XL spools in this link
- Weight: 650g
- Certificate: Standard 100 OEKO-TEX®
- It is a high quality product
- Made in Spain
⚠️ IT DOESN'T LET YOU ADD MORE UNITS TO THE CART? If it doesn't let you add more units to the cart, it is because there is no more stock. We replace the colors every 2-3 weeks. If you need more than 3 units of the same color, you can order them sending us a message.
⚠️ YOU DON'T FIND A COLOR IN THE DROP DOWN? If you don't find a color in the drop-down list it is because we have already discontinued it and it will not return. But we have many more!
*The color may vary slightly from the photo depending on the production batch because we work with recycled cotton (it is not dyed).
**The color tone and thickness may vary slightly from one batch to another, so we always recommend purchasing a little more if it is for a specific project, so as not to run out of material.