This spray has been specifically designed to fix the leaves or macramé feathers and fringes of your tapestries. Stop using hairspray and white glue to fix your pieces, there is finally a special product for macrame!
- Fast dry.
- Ready to use. You don't have to do messy mixing like other products, worry about mixing ratios or leave a mess on the table.
- It is transparent when dry. You can apply it both on the natural color of the rope and on other colors, it does not remain whitish like the glue.
- Easy to apply. It is applied as a spray and does not lift or ruffle the threads when applied, unlike the lacquer spray.
- Adjustable fixing. The more layers you apply, the more rigid the piece will be.
- Try it out on a sample first to see how it works for better results later.
- Spray the piece and allow it to dry for approximately 2 hours.
- Once it has dried completely, you can apply another layer if you want a more rigid result.
- Moisture can affect dry times and stiffness.